March 22, 2011

Paso Doble teaser



Busy, busy, busy. That is how I would describe my days lately. If it's not the film, it's the demo reel. If it's not the demo reel, it's the portfolio. The end of school is just a few weeks away, so it's time to really buckle down & get things done.

People have been asking to see something from my film, so here is a little teaser. It's the opening dance , which is my twist on a Paso Doble. I don't want to give too much away, so you'll have to wait until graduation to see more!

***Thank you to Dan Sprogis for helping me paint this beast.

14 comments:

Jen said...

That's looking great, love how she forms from the opening titles :]

Dan said...

looks friggin awesome!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janine Antolin said...

LOOKS GREAT! can't wait to see the whole thing! =)

Anna Bron said...

that looks incredible Jamie!!! It's GORGEOUS!!!! can't wait to see the whole thing.

Carla (Veldman) Morris said...

wow, NICE! This has such a great energy to it, and I lOve the transitions.

messytimbo said...

wow that was great! very graphic!

Sandra Loke said...

Looking pretty awesome there Jamie. I'm excited to see it in Lecture :)

Andrew Murray said...

great stuff Dear! Glad to see its done before the studio stink fest starts next month :D

Marceline Danousha said...

Awesome!!! I want to see it!!!

Yinxuu said...

Just saw your film today...it was great I absolutely loved it. Wish I had time to help you work on it. Anyways...congrats!

Jamie said...

aw, shucks. thank you. :)

combatina said...

awsome great animation film

Geoff Marian said...

I saw this film in Ottawa last week and it was my favorite by far. Amazing work.